Arbortec Breatheflex Jacket Hi Vis Orange
Comfortable and hardworking jacket in Hi Vis Orange, certified to GO/RT 3279 for rail work.
The BreatheFlex Hi Vis forest and arb Jacket has all the same features of the standard Breatheflex jacket range,with the addition of the flexible reflective day-glo stripes, which mean that the jacket also conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 2* and is fully certifield for rail use.
Two large side pockets with zip closure, and a large zippered rear pocket can be found on the outside of the jacket, and inside there is a large pocket to hold an arborist first aid kit. There are two further chest pockets (left and right) suitable for a mobile phone.
The sleeves are fully removable (by means of zipper at the shoulder) and feature velcro fastening cuffs for a snug fit around climbing or chainsaw gloves. With the removable sleeves this forest and arb jacket can be worn as a traditional jacket, or body warmer.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 3*
- RIS-3279-TOM & GO/RT 3279 for Rail Work
- Climasphere breathable fabrics for moisture management.
- Abrasion resistant Kevlar reinforcement at key wear areas
- Removable sleeves for warm weather
- Dual phone pockets on chest
- NB if sleeves are removed this garment only conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 2