Keep your gear clean, tidy and organised with the new Mamba 90L DryKit gear bags from Arbortec. The DryKit gear bags are made from robust PES/PVC Tarpaulin material with heavy duty stitching and accessories. Available in Black or Lime.
The large main compartment is accessed by a double zippered lid, with overlapping rain guard and there are 2 internal zippered pockets made from heavy duty mesh. There is also a further large mesh pocket on the inside of the lid, and a smaller waterproof pocket for valuables. On the outside there are plenty of gear hanging loops, and another mesh pocket on the front of the bag.
The AT101 Kit Bag can be carried by the long, adjustable shoulder strap which can be attached at 6 different locations.
To summarize, the bags have the following handy features:
- Large inner mesh pocket on each end
- 20cm x 20cm secure zip pocket on inside back
- Large mesh pocket inside lid
- Key-safe clip inside lid pocket
- Front zippered mesh pocket with external access
- Large cover with overlapping water resistant edge
- Karabiner loops on both sides
- Removable solid base to protect against puncture from climbing spikes (70 Litre and 90 Litre only)
- Large shoulder strap with multiple attachment points (2 attachment points on 40 litre, 6 attachment points on 70 and 90 Litre)
- ID card holder on one end
- Extra tie-down straps over lid for external stowage or/and added lid security.
- Reinforced rubber pull/carry handles on each end.
Approximate sizes are shown below, the bags are flexible so sizes shown are the smallest dimensions, not allowing for stretch.
(i.e. the length shown is just the measurement along the side panels, the ends panels actually extend slightly beyond this.)
90 Litre 35cm (W) x35 cm (H) x 65 cm (L)