Top quality work positioning belt with various attachment points. High comfort and durability for extended suspension work , ideal for arborist.
· EN 358, EN 813, EN 1497, AS/NZS 1891
· 3 attachment points, 1 front, 2 side.
· Complete with front bridge for a mobile front connection system - Access ring included but not shown
· Front connection of the waist belt and leg loops, with space straps to improve comfort in the groin area
· Designed for work positioning where no fall prevention is needed
· High comfort in suspension, thanks to ample surface area and to the padding of the belt and leg loops.
· Fully adjustable for ultimate fit
· Components in aluminium alloy
· Multiple Tool attachment loops to belt, and snap connectors
· Quick buckles are Speedy Alu on the leg loops