DMM Vault Locking Tool Clip Pink
Applying DMM metalworking experience to a product traditionally made of plastic has enabled them to maximise torsional rigidity and security, and also provide a locking option that minimises the chances of accidental gate opening, keeping your equipment safely in place.
The locking mechanism gives the climber the option to manually select either open or locked, allowing the Vault (patent pending) to behave like a standard tool carabiner, but with a twist of the gate you lock and secure your expensive tools and saws, ensuring that they dont go anywhere when not in use. The screw in the red section can be undone to attach the Vault to a webbing section of a harness for a semi-permanent attachment point, keeping all your kit secure simply by doing the screw back up.
*Limited edition colour with donation to Against Breast Cancer with every purchase*
- Safe, strong and secure racking for saws and tools
- Locking version can be set to either the unlocked or locked position
- Low profile nose minimises hook-ups
- Low profile locking mechanism does not affect clipping
- Compatible with most climbing harnesses
- Max webbing size: 45 x 3mm
- WLL 0.3kN - Not PPE
- User installable - flat bladed screwdriver required
- *Limited edition colour with donation to Against Breast Cancer with every purchase*