The Echo CS-2511TESC 10" Chainsaw is Echos lightest ever top handle chainsaw. Weighing just 2.3kgs(dry weight) it is one of the lightest on the market, but the 1.1kW output gives it an excellent power-to-weight ratio. Its ergonomic design and compact casing makes it easy to use and not too much of an object hanging from a harness, and reduces fatigue when in use. It also has wider tank openings for easy refuelling, and the starter grip assist can be used as a screwdriver to help open the tanks when wearing gloves. The captive side case nut and easy access to the air filter also make maintence very quick and easy without the risk of losing small parts.
Bar Length - 10"(25cm)
Displacement - 25.0cc
Power Output - 1.1kW
Weight - 2.3kg
Saw Chain pitch/thickness - 1/4", 1.1mm
Warranty - 2 year professional
- Powerful, lightweight 25.0cc engine
- Easy Start system for quick, effortless starting
- Ultra lightweight means reduced operator fatigue
- Compact design enables the user to manoeuvre the saw in tight spaces
- Oiler adjustment on top allows easier operator access
- Swing-out lanyard ring frees up operator’s hands for easier and safer climbing
- Wider tank openings for easy oil/fuel refilling
- Narrow louvers in body prevent pine needle and debis penetration into the engine compartment
- Starter grip assist cap opener helps the user to open the oil/fuel caps, even when wearing gloves
- Dropout prevention nut held on with wire spring means the nut can’t be lost during maintenance
- Stage 2 low emissions compliant
- Ergonomic top handle comfortably fits the operator’s hand
- G-Force engine air pre-cleaner for reduced air filter maintenance
Oregon file kit for your chainsaw, featuring all tools and instruction manual for keeping the chain sharp.
TopSaw pocket tool, an all-in-one chainsaw tool and tensioner in a compact design and carry case.
Stein Bungee tool strop, ideal for attaching your top handle saw to a harness
Pre Delivery Inspection
This Machine will be fully PDI'd prior to delivery to Echos exact Pre Delivery Inspection checklist, ensuring you receive a working machine.