The Echo CS-280TES 10" Chainsaw is a small top handle chainsaw, perfectly balanced and light. It is for arboricultural climbing use only. It has fantastic build quality, heavy duty construction and very reliable. Ideal for small pruning jobs and light trimming.
Bar Length - 10"(25cm)
Displacement - 26.9cc
Power Output - 1.0kW
Weight - 2.3kg
Saw Chain pitch/thickness - 3/8", 1.1mm
Warranty - 2 year professional
- Powerful, lightweight 26.9cc engine
- Easy Start system for quick, effortless starting
- Inertia chain brake
- Adjustable automatic oiler to suit different timbers
- Side adjust chain tensioner
- Wraparound handle is designed to encourage industry best practice
- Rear filter is positioned away from dirt and debris for better filtration
- Easy, tool-free access to air filter
- G-Force engine air pre-cleaner for reduced air filter maintenance
Oregon file kit for your chainsaw, featuring all tools and instruction manual for keeping the chain sharp.
TopSaw pocket tool, an all-in-one chainsaw tool and tensioner in a compact design and carry case.
Stein Bungee tool strop, ideal for attaching your top handle saw to a harness
Pre Delivery Inspection
This Machine will be fully PDI'd prior to delivery to Echos exact Pre Delivery Inspection checklist, ensuring you receive a working machine.