The Echo CS-501SX 18" Chainsaw is a lightweight, professional chaisnaw ideal for felling jobs and logging. It is also fairly lightweight while still taking 15-20" bars. The premium grade engine Echo 50.2cc engine gives increased performance, extended product life and less downtime, and also features a rubber moulded rear handle for comfort during long periods of use.
Bar Length - 18"(45cm)
Displacement - 50.2cc
Power Output - 2.57kW
Weight - 4.7kg
Saw Chain pitch/thickness - .325"", 1.5mm
Warranty - 2 year professional/5 year domestic
- Premium grade ECHO engine 50.2cc engine gives increased performance, extended product life and less downtime
- Rubber double moulding rear handle for increased user comfort
- Inboard clutch enables easy maintenance and easy bar and chain replacement
- Side adjust chain tensioner allows easy chain adjustment
- Magnesium die-cast crankcase is both lightweight and durable
- Rotating plastic chain catcher protects the user from injury and also prevents chain damage
- Replaceable metal bumper spike for improved control
- Starter grip assist cap opener helps the user to open the oil/fuel caps, even when wearing gloves
- Dropout prevention nuts held on with wire spring means the nuts can’t be lost during maintenance
- Tool-less air filter cover for easy air filter access, even when wearing gloves
- Inertia-type chain brake for safety
- Stage 2 low emissions compliant means reduced exhaust emissions
- G-Force engine air pre-cleaner reduces engine exposure to dirt and debris for less maintenance and longer life
The Echo Chainsaw bag is ideal for protecting your saw during storage and transport. Features protective padded lining, shoulder strap and pocket for files/tools etc.
Oregon file kit for your chainsaw, featuring all tools and instruction manual for keeping the chain sharp.
TopSaw pocket tool, an all-in-one chainsaw tool and tensioner in a compact design and carry case.
Pre Delivery Inspection
This Machine will be fully PDI'd prior to delivery to Echos exact Pre Delivery Inspection checklist, ensuring you receive a working machine.