The Echo CS-550 16" Chainsaw is a powerful professional chainsaw with an increase in torque and durability, ideal for felling work and cutting hard woods. It has a newly designed air filter system, a semi automation decompressor and enhanced anti-vibration system.
Bar Length - 16"(40cm)
Displacement - 54.1cc
Power Output - 2.49kW
Weight - 6.0kg
Saw Chain pitch/thickness - .325"", 1.6mm
Warranty - 2 year professional/5 year domestic
- Powerful 54.1cc long stroke engine, gives increased power on a 50cc saw. Provides unbeatable torque and durability
- Clutch related oil pump
- Inertia chain brake
- Side adjust chain tensioner
- Newly designed air cleaner system featuring a split back plate for a cleaner flow of air to carburettor
- Digital controlled CDI
- Semi Automation Decompressor for ease of starting especially in cold conditions
- Adjustable automatic oiler
- Automatic choke with automatic fast idle
- New crankcase design and guide bar cover ensure maximum dust discharge and continued power torque
- Anti-vibration system ensures operator comfort in long commercial use
- Optional spike
The Echo Chainsaw bag is ideal for protecting your saw during storage and transport. Features protective padded lining, shoulder strap and pocket for files/tools etc.
Oregon file kit for your chainsaw, featuring all tools and instruction manual for keeping the chain sharp.
TopSaw pocket tool, an all-in-one chainsaw tool and tensioner in a compact design and carry case.
Pre Delivery Inspection
This Machine will be fully PDI'd prior to delivery to Echos exact Pre Delivery Inspection checklist, ensuring you receive a working machine.