The Echo CS-620SX 18" Chainsaw is a professional, heavy duty machine ideal for felling larger trees and heavy duty logging. The dual post chain brake handle increases durability, and the decompression valve makes for easy starting. The air filter is easily accessible for quick and easy maintenance.
Bar Length - 20"(50cm)
Displacement - 59.8cc
Power Output - 3.3kW
Weight - 6.2kg
Saw Chain pitch/thickness - 3/8"", 1.6mm
Warranty - 2 year professional
- Outstanding, high torque 59.8cc engine
- Clutch related oil pump
- Stage 2 compliant low emission engine
- Inertia chain brake
- Side adjust chain tensioner
- Heavy-duty, easily accessible air filter
- Decompression valve aids starting
- Dual post chain brake handle for increased durability
- Clutch-driven oiler reduces oil consumption
The Echo Chainsaw bag is ideal for protecting your saw during storage and transport. Features protective padded lining, shoulder strap and pocket for files/tools etc.
Oregon file kit for your chainsaw, featuring all tools and instruction manual for keeping the chain sharp.
TopSaw pocket tool, an all-in-one chainsaw tool and tensioner in a compact design and carry case.
Pre Delivery Inspection
This Machine will be fully PDI'd prior to delivery to Echos exact Pre Delivery Inspection checklist, ensuring you receive a working machine.