ECHO’s CS-7310SX is a professional, heavy-duty petrol chainsaw, ideal for felling medium to large trees. It features a powerful premium grade, low emission 73.5cc engine and professional grade guide bar.
Its balance and ergonomic design offer manoeuvrability and precision, with dual bumper spikes enabling better control when sawing through stumps and thicker branches.
Useful features include a centrifugal separation dust-free system for reduced maintenance intervals, a heavy-duty aluminium handle with rubber grip for reduced vibration in the hand, and for increased durability, the starter housing and chain covering are now made from magnesium.
The CS-7310SX has the cutting performance of higher capacity machines. It produces an output of 4.1kW but weighs just 6.8kg*.
Bar Length - 28"(70cm)
Displacement - 7.5cc
Power Output - 4.1kW
Weight - 6.8kg
Saw Chain pitch/thickness - 3/8"", 1.6mm
Warranty - 2 year professional
- ECHO X SERIES
- Part of ECHO’s range of “Best-in-class” products
- 73.5CC LOW EMISSION, PREMIUM GRADE ECHO® ENGINE
- Increased performance, extended product life and less downtime
- DECOMPRESSION VALVE
- Releases pressure inside cylinder for faster and almost effortless starting
- CENTRIFUGAL SEPARATION DUST-FREE SYSTEM
- Reduces maintenance interval
- HEAVY-DUTY ALUMINIUM HANDLE WITH RUBBER GRIP
- For secure grip and vibration reduction in the hand
- MAGNESIUM CHAIN COVER
- For increased durability and a lighter weight
- SIDE ACCESS CHAIN TENSIONER
- Allows easy chain adjustment
- DROPOUT PREVENTION NUTS
- The nuts can’t be lost during maintenance
- FLIP LEVER CAPS
- For easy access and quick filling
- MAGNESIUM STARTER HOUSING
- Disperses heat generated by the engine more efficiently and makes the housing more durable
- DUAL BUMPER SPIKES
- For better control
- ROTATING CHAIN CATCHER
- Protects the user from injury / Prevents chain damage
- TRANSLUCENT FUEL TANK
- For easy fuel level checking
- G-FORCE ENGINE AIR PRE-CLEANER
- Reduces engine exposure to dirt and debris for less maintenance
- ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year warranty in professional use (registration of ECHO products and servicing are necessary to validate the warranty)
The Echo Chainsaw bag is ideal for protecting your saw during storage and transport. Features protective padded lining, shoulder strap and pocket for files/tools etc.
Oregon file kit for your chainsaw, featuring all tools and instruction manual for keeping the chain sharp.
TopSaw pocket tool, an all-in-one chainsaw tool and tensioner in a compact design and carry case.
Pre Delivery Inspection
This Machine will be fully PDI'd prior to delivery to Echos exact Pre Delivery Inspection checklist, ensuring you receive a working machine.