The 30.5cc SRM-3020TES U-handle brushcutter features a high torque head. With a 1:1.62 gear reduction ratio, it generates outstanding levels of torque – up to 50% more than previous models.
More torque means more cutting performance and by installing thicker line, the user can tackle a wider range of tasks with just one brushcutter. Featuring a comparatively small engine, the unit is lightweight and features low levels of vibration, but has the cutting performance of a higher capacity machine.
The SRM-3020TES starts almost effortlessly thanks to the Easy Start system.
Displacement - 30.5cc
Power Output - 1.3kw
Weight - 6.0kg
Warranty - 2 year Professional/5 year Domestic
Standard Cutting Head - High Torque Nylon Head
- 30.5CC PREMIUM GRADE ECHO® ENGINE
- HIGH TORQUE GEARBOX
- EASY START
- LOW EMISSIONS
- 50.8CM (20″) DEBRIS SHIELD
- SPEEDFEED 400 HEAD
- TOOL-LESS AIR FILTER COVER
- COMMERCIAL GRADE 2-STAGE AIR FILTRATION
- ANTI-VIBRATION SYSTEM
- FAN COVER DESIGN
- 2 YEAR PRO/5 YEAR DOMESTIC WARRANTY
- Our own Winchester Garden Machinery semi synthetic two stroke oil approved for use in this machine
- 1 Litre two stroke mixing bottles with measuring points for 25/1, 32/1, 40/1 & 50/1 mixing ratios. (50/1 required on this machine)
- Spare Oregon 2.4mm Starline to fit this machine. 15m in length ideal for a straight refill of head, longer lengths are available on request. Please call for prices.