Built for professionals, the SRM-520ES is a highly durable U-handle brushcutter, for the toughest applications. Featuring a powerful 50.2cc two-stroke engine, the ECHO SRM-520ES starts effortlessly thanks to the Easy Start system and is supplied with a trimmer head and blade.
The SRM-520ES comes with a newly designed harness for quick hook-up and release to the machine.
Displacement - 50.2cc
Power Output - 2.16kw/2.9bhp
Weight - 9.0kg
Warranty - 2 year Professional/5 year Domestic
Standard Cutting Head - Nylon Head and 3 point Metal Blade
- Powerful, two-stroke ECHO 50.2cc engine
- Easy Start system for quick, effortless starting
- U Handle design
- Newly designed harness for quick hook-up and release
- Anti-vibration system
- The cooling air intake is at the rear of the machine. This reduces the amount of debris being sucked in and as a result the time required for daily maintenance
- Tough magnesium crankcase
- Heavy duty air filter provides both durability and easy maintenance
- ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year warranty in professional use (registration of ECHO products and servicing are necessary to validate the warranty)
- Our own Winchester Garden Machinery semi synthetic two stroke oil approved for use in this machine
- 1 Litre two stroke mixing bottles with measuring points for 25/1, 32/1, 40/1 & 50/1 mixing ratios. (50/1 required on this machine)
- Spare Oregon 2.4mm Starline to fit this machine. 15m in length ideal for a straight refill of head, longer lengths are available on request. Please call for prices.