The Protector Light Pro by HAIX will never let you down. It copes equally well with sizzling heat, pouring rain and snow drifts. An inner lining manufactured in high quality level will leave you feeling great at any time of the year. The sole of the boot provides superb insulation against heat and cold, whilst a fast-drying insole in the footbed absorbs sweat immediately to keep your feet dry, even at the height of summer.
A four-ply GORE-TEX® membrane provides water resistance and a high degree of breathability. The HAIX Protector Light Pro is a safety boot that will provide you with all the protection you need whilst working in the forest. It has been awarded the “KWF PROFI” seal of quality by the German Forestry Advisory Board to indicate that it fulfils all the relevant safety standards in this regard. As well as being extremely durable, the leather used to manufacture the boot offers cut protection against chainsaws. A special toe cap will also shield you against any injuries that may be caused by falling objects such as branches. The Protector Light offers long-term comfort of wear, even after many hours of strenuous work.
High degree of comfort of wear
The HAIX Protector Light Pro is highly breathable and adapts perfectly to fit the shape of your feet. In fact, it imitates the natural form of the foot by providing plenty of room for the toes and balls and then becoming narrower towards the back. This supports you in achieving the correct foot position.
A so-called impact-absorbing PU wedge is integrated into the sole to cushion your steps as you go and to ensure that your feet remain fit and fresh, even after a long march.
- The HAIX Protector Light is manufactured in oiled nubuck leather. This high quality material has been impregnated to repel water and has no side seams, meaning that your feet will not come into contact with dirt or any liquids.
- The Protector Light offers class 1 cut protection, i.e. your feet will be safe against a chainsaw speed of 20 m/s.
- The rubber cap at the top of the boot is particularly robust and abrasion resistant and will help prevent wear and tear.
- High-quality hooks ensure that the laces will fit tightly and cannot work their way loose. The red laces of the boot are also clearly visible in dim light conditions.
Lining, inlays, toe cap
- The footbed of the boot is anatomically formed and will help prevent malposition. It will also reduce pressure on your joints and spine.
- A fast-drying insole quickly absorbs sweat and may be removed and washed if required.
- A fleece insole connects the shaft and sole and also contributes to the absorption of moisture.
- A leather reinforcement over the heel rounding prevents pressure points, blisters or rubbing in the heel or Achilles area.
- The rubber sole of the HAIX Protector Light provides absolute slip resistance, even in the cold and ice.
- Its tread is particularly robust and will ensure a firm foothold on uneven roads or out in the field.
- No liquids such as oil or petrol can penetrate the boot from below. At the same time, the sole provides outstanding insulation against the heat and cold and deflects electrostatic loads to prevent the creation of any sparks which could catch fire if they were to come into contact with flammable materials.
- A non-metallic protective midsole provides enhanced puncture resistance against sharp objects.
- A layer of PU foam cushions your steps to reduce any strain on the joints or spine.
We offer some great accessories to help keep your boots waterproof for longer, keep your feet warm and clean your boots to enhance their life. Click here for info!
EU SIZE UK SIZE