Haix Protector Ultra Green Chainsaw Boots
The Protector Ultra Lime Green is an innovative product which offers both maximum comfort of wear and a high degree of cut protection. A soft and close-fitting sleeve prevents sawdust or dirt from getting into the boot. The Protector Ultra Lime Green is a impressively stable and light option which provides Class 2 Cut Protection as well as being watertight and highly breathable.
Two-zone lacing system
Thanks to a two-zone lacing system, the boot can be separately adjusted in the foot and the calf areas. This gives flexibility in terms of choice of socks. An antibacterial, moisture-repellent inlay with a separate heel cup further enhances the shock absorption properties of the boot and ensures good toe-to-heel movement.
A forestry safety boot which also delivers a perfect fit
In order to develop its new Protector Ultra Lime Green, HAIX has made use of the very latest scientific findings to emerge in the field of orthopaedics. The product characteristics of the boot fulfil the professional requirements stipulated by the German Forestry Advisory Board and very much reflect HAIX’s commitment to being the very best on the market. In the design process, the HAIX experts have been inspired by looking at common malpositions of the foot.
Work boots are often worn all day long by people who perform heavy work. This applies in particular to the forestry industry. Perfect fit is therefore a must. Functional boots from HAIX are designed according to orthopaedic criteria and therefore protect the health of the wearer.
Like almost all of HAIX’s models, the Protector Ultra Lime green makes use of tried and tested GORE-TEX® engineering. The inner lining of the boot offers perfect climate comfort in all seasons, even under the most adverse conditions.
Maximum Class 2 Cut Protection
The HAIX Protector Ultra Lime green is a highly professional cut protection boot which has the added advantage of looking really good. A sturdy VIBRAM® sole made from a special HAIX rubber compound prevents slipping even at low temperatures.
PLEASE NOTE - AN EU 45(10.5) IN THIS BOOT FITS LIKE AN EU 44(10).
EU SIZE UK SIZE
- Class 2 cut protection (24 m/sec). Conforming to EN ISO 17249:2013.
- Suede, hydrophobized, breathable,2.8 – 3.0 thick upper material
- GORE-TEX® Laminate, waterproof andbreathable. Abrasion-proof lining fabric withfleece inner layer. Optimized climatecomfort for all seasons even underextreme conditions.
- Moisture absorbent, anti-torsion design for outstanding stability, reducing point pressure (from stones, etc.)
- Comfortable, impact-absorbing, moisture wicking, antibacterial. Separate heel cupensures optimized cushioning and footguidance.
- Anatomically designed, wide cushioned toe cap.
- Sturdy VIBRAM rubber/PU anti-slip solewith rugged profile, abrasion-proof. The lightweight PU cushioning guarantees excellent impact absorption and propertoe-to-heel movement. The non-marking outer sole is resistant to heat, oil and gasoline. Conforming to EN ISO20345:2011.
- HAIX® Climate System with Micro-Drylining along upper shaft end.
- HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing
- Two-zone lacing system foroptimum fit to the foot and along the shaft.
- Anti-friction lacing elements, no side seams, study sole edge, with rubber toeand heel protection for prolonged servicelife
We offer some great accessories to help keep your boots waterproof for longer, keep your feet warm and clean your boots to enhance their life. Click here for info!