The WILLIAM asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate manipulations.
Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
- facilitates connection of multiple items
- allows a Munter hitch to be easily created in case of retreat
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion