Stihl Advance X-Flex Type C Chainsaw Trousers
Made from ultralight, extremely breathable AVERTIC pro lite cut-protection material. Developed exclusively for STIHL. Peat and high visibility orange colour, special crotch construction for freedom of movement, extraordinarily hardwearing outer fabric, elastic and breathable, elasticated and waterproof knee protection, thorn and water resistance in the lower leg area, dirt resistant, long ventilation zippers on the back of the legs.
SIZE WAIST(Inches) LEG(Inches)
Small 30-32 30
Medium 33-35 32
Large 36-38 32
X Large 39-41 34
XX Large 43-45 34
- The cut protection material has an improved air permeability rate of approx. 75% and thermal insulation has been reduced by approx. 21% compared to previous materials.
- Waterproof and breathable fabric all at once
- Design C All-Round Protection
- STIHL protective chain saw trousers protect against cuts to the legs based on an intelligent principle: when the chain cuts through the first of several layers of fabric, bundles of long high-strength special fibre are pulled out and block the sprocket, bringing the chain to a standstill. This considerably reduces the risk of injury
- The high-tech cut resistant inlay with Dyneema® yarn is available only with STIHL 6 layer cut resistant material and highly elastic outer material made of Schoeller® (97% polyamide, 3% elastane (lycra)). This ensures a close and comfortable fit
- A body fitting cut and highly elastic stretch material allows for a 13% stretch in the outer material. With permanent elasticity, it will return to its original shape time after time.
- Extremely robust material prevents injury from thorns
- Cut protection areas according to EN 381 Design C. All-round protection for increased protection