|Large HMS carabiner with wide opening and triplex twist-lock gate, made of hot-forged light alloy, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery manoeuvres and rescue operations.
- Shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices
- Large size and ample width to allow the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope manoeuvres in general
- Accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio
- Lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding
- CATCH-FREE closure to avoid accidental tangling during use