Honda Industrial Warranty4th Jan 2022
Honda Industrial Warranty Information
The below information was taken from Hondas Website (honda.co.uk/industrial/owners/waranty)
Because you rely on your industrial product to work when you’ve got a job to do, we’ve made sure you also have a warranty you can rely on too.
There’s a simple reason why you’ll see so many old Honda products still in use. Ours are built better to last longer. And our cast iron warranty, for domestic and commercial use, will cover both manufacturing and material defects for a period of three years from the date you bought it, as long as you stick to the service schedule.
Our warranty maintains the same value throughout its lifetime, which means the last day of cover is exactly the same as the first. Make sure you only let a Honda Authorised Dealer carry out any service work and always use Genuine Honda Parts.
The Honda warranty doesn't cover the following:
- Damage caused by neglecting to carry out periodic maintenance as specified in the Owner’s manual.
- Damage to the engine caused by repairs or maintenance using methods not approved by Honda.
- Any damage from the use of non-genuine parts, accessories, non-specified lubricants, liquid agents and fuel; plus damage that results from operating methods other than those covered in the Owner’s manual.
- Fuel system damage or engine performance problems resulting from contaminated fuel due to poor storage.
Water pumps range
Please ensure that the machine has been registered for Warranty by the Honda Dealer (WGM - I can confirm all machines purchase from WGM or from any of our e-commerce sites are registered on Hondas system), services are performed at the specified period and that the service receipt record is kept safe for future reference. In this way your machine will receive the full benefit of the Honda (UK) warranty. Regular maintenance is also essential to ensure that your machine operates safely, efficiently and with the minimum impact on the environment. For full terms and conditions and servicing requirements please consult your warranty and service booklet and owner’s manual. If you are in any doubt regarding the service requirements of your specific product please contact your supplying dealer.
Please note that your product will require more regular servicing / maintenance if working in very wet, dry, dusty conditions and or in high ambient temperatures.
The warranty Honda (UK) provides is in addition to your statutory rights.
How do I transfer the warranty from the first owner?
Either email Honda:
or write to Honda at:
Honda (UK) Power Equipment
Customer Service / Product Registration
Please supply the following details:
- Complete model and serial number information
- Original date of purchase
- Date of ownership transfer
- Previous owner's name, address and phone number
- New owner's name, address and phone number