Stihl Advance X-Light Type A Chainsaw Trousers
Made from ultra-light, extremely breathable AVERTIC™ pro lite cut protection material (EN 381-5) developed exclusively for STIHL. These chainsaw protective trousers are made up of six layers and are the lightest trousers in the ADVANCE series. Black, ventilation fabric on the back of the leg make these trousers perfect for hot days, full elasticated crotch with ProElast, closable pockets and reflective areas for better visibility. KWF Utility Value test pending.
SIZE WAIST(Inches) LEG(Inches)
Small 32-35 32
Medium 36-38 32
Large 39-41 34
X Large 43-45 34
- Full elasticated crotch with ProElast for greater freedom of movement
- Quick drying material for added convenience
- Material is waterproof whilst remaining breathable
- Highly breathable materials for a good body temperature in hotter weather
- Extremely robust material prevents injuries caused by thorns
- Cut protection areas to EN 381 Design A
- STIHL clothing can be washed at 60 ° C
- STIHL cut protection is mostly made up of fibres developed exclusively for STIHL. Our cut-protection clothing is tested by the very prestigious European SMP or KWF testing institutes. The cut-protection material is light, breathable and features several layers. If the saw chain penetrates the top layer, bundles of fibres are ripped out and block the sprocket. This stops the chain and dramatically reduces the risk of injury.
- Elastic material provides comfort and freedom of movement